In the role of Global CRM Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of industry leading CRM strategy and customer programs across multiple channels – email, online, in-store, mobile, social media. Leads cross functional teams. CRM is of strategic importance for Hunkemöller and the CRM manager plays a leading role in the organization.
- Development and implementation of the CRM strategy across multiple channels, leading to truly driving Life time value;
- Responsible for CRM KPIs like frequency of purchase, average basket value, customer acquisition and retention, traffic, member acquisition and registration, customer data;
- Responsible for Email marketing driving traffic & revenue to online & offline stores;
- Analysing of customer data, generating customer insights and translating it into successful customer programs with segmented propositions;
- Development and optimization of the loyalty program, staying ahead of the industry and relevant to the consumers in order to drive customer value & loyalty;
- Continuously track new CRM initiatives or technologies in the market and adopt where relevant keeping Hunkemoller leading in CRM innovations;
- Development & implementation of strategy for optimizing customer data (quantity & quality);
- Development and management of CRM suppliers (e.g. CRM infrastructure & tooling, CRM consultancy, campaign support, data analysis, etc.);
- CRM reporting;
- Manage team of CRM marketer’s, Email marketer’s and indirect the data analyst.
- Positive attitude and drive as well as motivator. Be a source of energy;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Strong results & data driven and able to translate data into insights and actions;
- Budget ownership;
- Customer centric; see customers as Nr 1.;
- Strategic view with hands on mentality;
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to respond to changing and fast growing business (24/7 attitude);
- Team player, able to liaise and collaborate with different departments (IT, sales, merchandising, online, communications)
- Minimum 5 years experience in CRM, preferably within a retail environment;
- Proven track record in translating customer data into effective CRM programs;
- English language (written and spoken);
- Affinity with fashion and retail.
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona ‘Shero’ sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2020, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that’s on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you’ll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je tc.tradetracker.net.